Thursday, January 14, 2010

COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS!!!!!

We received Travel Approval Tuesday and expect to receive an appointment date with the US Embassy in China tomorrow. We have a tentative travel date of January 29th that will be confirmed hopefully tomorrow. God has been moving mountains and making Himself known in mighty ways this week. We have entered His courts with prayers and petitions and left with thanksgiving and praise. So many times I have just sat on the side lines and said "God is in control and all things will happen in His timing." While this is definitely a true statement, I still have to get on the field and get in the game. Something compelled me Monday night to pray without ceasing for Him to intervene and get that Travel Approval to AGCI on Tuesday. If it didn't, we would have to wait until the end of February to travel. I praised, paced, sang, danced, and wore out a path on the hardwood floor for hours. It was an incredible time. He heard my cry and answered my prayer within hours. Standing before His throne and making my requests known has a whole new meaning to me now. He wants me to come. He wants me to be specific. He wants me to not let up until I hear Him. So many of you prayed with us, and we pray you are forever changed by His response to your prayers.
As we approach our travel date, a lot has to happen. We will try to keep you all posted. We are testing out uploading videos which should be a part of this post. Our desire is to video as much as we can in China and keep you all posted with pictures and video. We are praying now for favor on the rates of our airline tickets. Tomorrow is 14 days out and fares are going up. Please pray for 5 incredibly good fares. Also I have begun to pray for the planes, the pilots, the mechanics, the other passengers. We want God to use us even as we travel. Thank you once again for all who have helped us and prayed with us. SHE'S REALLY COMING HOME!!!!!

No comments: