Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Birthday Blessing for my Daughter

From the Book of Isaiah
"Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you." Isaiah 60:1-2.
May His glory always appear over you my sweet Maggie Mae.
" 'Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,' says the Lord, who has compassion on you." Isaiah 54:10
May you experience Freedom and LIFE within His covenant of peace my precious daughter.
"Let him who walks in the dark, who has no light, trust in the name of the Lord and rely on his God." Isaiah 50:10b
The name of the Lord is a strong tower and a lighthouse for you Maggie Mae.
"I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go." Isaiah 48:17
Follow Him my little princess.
"I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles, to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness." Isaiah 42:6-7
I pray you SEE life with His eyes, He is your healer Maggie Mae.
"My people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest." Isaiah 32:18
You are loved, accepted, and safe, WELCOME HOME Maggie Mae.
"I saw the Lord seated on a throne, high and exalted, and the train of his robe filled the temple." Isaiah 6:1b
May you see the face of Jesus and praise Him day and night saying Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord Almighty. He is your constant, everlasting Father Maggie Mae.
Happy Birthday Maggie Mae. I love you.
Mommy








2 comments:

Joy Portis said...

Happy Birthday Precious One! Can't wait to meet you beautiful girl! Praising God for your life and His perfect plan for you!

Between You and Me said...

Happy Birthday Maggie Mae!!! I can't wait to meet you..not many more days yet!

Patricia...I love the way you love the LORD and I love the way you love your children. You are a precious friend to me!