Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 2

Well it's 6:30 am and she is still sleeping. She slept all night with a few cries, but she just put her thumb back in her mouth and went back to sleep. Sarah-Gracen and I seem to be the only ones who had trouble sleeping last night. The guys have been our since 8:30 last night. It is in the stillness of this morning that I am reminded by my sweet friend, how long it took me to trust God and to believe how much He REALLY LOVES ME! How many times did He try to hold me and touch my life and I just kept Him at a distance. I have said so many times this is all about a journey with Him and the journey continues. I am so thankful for all the difficult things I've been through in the past because I can see God pointing back to them and reminding me how far we've come together. Maggie Mae now has that opportunity to never be left again, to be loved consistently, unconditionally, and to be surrounded by people she can trust. It's our job to follow HIM as to how to be a part of that. I am so blessed to have so many friends to encourage and pray for us right now. You are holding us up and we feel it. I love you and now we start a new day, with new mercies, new promises, and new hope. We are so excited about what God is going to do today. It must be something big because He has had me up all night praying!

WITH HIM
Patricia

No comments: